CEVA is a leading global logistics company that provides end-to-operation of logistics solutions in contract logistics and freight forwarding for national and multinational companies. We are looking for candidates to fill position as follow :
OCEAN MANAGER (OM)
Responsible for handling movement of goods through safe, effective and efficient sea transportation, to ensure operational procedures are achieved within company standards.
- Has a minimum 5 years experience as a Manager in related field.
- Preferable from Logistics or Freight Forwarding Company.
- Excellent in Ms. Office and proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Has a strong leadership and communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure & extraordinary hours.
- Bachelor degree in Sea Transport Management or related background
- Monitor & review all trade lane shipment handled by team
- Coordination with shipping liner and overseas office and oversee daily activity in Ocean Dept
- Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customer
Please send your application letter, CV, and recent photograph
Write on email subject as ‘OM’
*Only short listed candidates will be notified*