One of Indonesia’s most dynamic groups with a diversified portfolio of product and assets. Its activities are centered on its core business of palm cultivation and palm oil processing. It is a market leader in the manufacturing of palm oil, soap, margarine and owns ships tankers, a grain terminal and bulk tank terminal. We are looking for highly motivated professionals to fill in the positions below :
Job Description :
- To operate the Commission financial management system in line with the Financial Procedures
- Manual. entering invoices, carrying out bank reconciliations, and making / receiving payments.
- To monitor expenditure and arrange for to be drawn down before the Commission
bank balance falls below agreed limits, and produce monthly expenditure reports.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual accounts, including producing trial
balances, providing information to the account and external auditors.
- Male or Female with strong leadership skill
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 3 Years experiences in the same position
- Deep knowledge in Budgeting, Financial & Accounting; policies, analysis, procedures, Taxes,
- Financial Report, Cash Flow Analysis and Internal Control System
- Computer literate and its related software
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to work in Medan
If you are interested, please send your application, resume and recent photograph to advertisement to :