Anugerah Corporation was established since 1985 before the name was Anugerah Group. In 20 years we are growing significant, we become one of the leading family business company in Indonesia, the umbrella for over 20 companies. Our main business are in pharmaceutical industry, health and related industry.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER (Supervisor Level)
Management responsibilities for the operation and administration of the company’s internal networks, servers, email and network security systems.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Administration and maintenance of mission critical web and database servers (predominantly Microsoft, some Linux) hosted mainly within the company’s own data centre, some hosted externally.
- Configuration and set-up of all new server systems required either internally for the company’s activities or for external clients.
- Firewall administration and overall internal network security.
- Maintenance of existing Anti-Spam and anti-virus systems and the setting of new Anti-Spam policies.
- Basic operational support for internal employee computer systems mostly Windows Vista/XP/2003
- Ensure the efficient operation of computer network.
- Plan and implement its future development.
Skills / Attributes Required :
- University / Diploma degree in IT
- 3 years experience in similar position
- Good working knowledge of the following operating systems: – Windows
- Experience of administering Linux systems.
- Good working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Proven and relevant working experience in a busy, client focused organisation.
- MCSE Certification is desirable.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
Please send your CV & application to :