Anugerah Corporation was established since 1985 before the name was Anugerah Group. In 20 years we are growing significant, we become one of the leading family business company in Indonesia, the umbrella for over 20 companies. Our main business are in pharmaceutical industry, health and related industry.
LEGAL MANAGER (Manager Level)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensure compliance with regulations: ensuring that organization is in compliance with current and anticipated laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Coordinates and develops outside counsel relationships for the organization. Involves managing the selection and retention process, monitors the quality of legal work product, works jointly with outside counsel on specific matters.
- Reviews and create document agreements/ contracts / all company legal matters.
- Protects intellectual property.
- Provides legal advice/ counseling, evaluates and advises on the legal risk associated with business opportunities. This includes understanding the implications of business activities.
- Resolves disputes/ litigation by preparing for and participating in the resolution process of disputes, also involves in evaluating alternative dispute resolution techniques, early case analysis, coordinating with outside counsel, and negotiating final settlements and agreements.
Skills / Attributes Required :
- Male/Female, age between 30-40 year old
- Undergraduate degree in Law from reputable University
- 5 year experience in same position in Corporate Legal
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, workflow and multitask
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actions reflect a high degree of integrity and ethics
Please send your CV & application to :