Best employer of choice company 2006 & 2007
in services industry, need
To support our growth, we challenge GREAT PEOPLE to apply for the position below :
Risk and Security Manager (RSM)
- To identify, evaluate and control economically the exposure threatening the assets or earnings capability of the company.
- To limit and if possible to reduce the costs of risks to the company.
- To develop and implement sound security strategies by developing and continuously reviewing securities policies for the business unit.
- To manage security investigation in relation to good in transit claims and continue to reduce losses and damages to client shipment and other assets.
- To empower, train and develop security staff, and achieve full commitment to security business plans.
- Min Bachelor Degree in any discipline, minimum 5 years of relevant Security / Compliance / Operational experience and 3 years experience in multinational company, good understanding of Country security environment and legislation initiatives, having strong knowledge of electronic security system, deployment, management of security guarding services & investigation procedures, great people management, communication, leadership and influencing skills, able to interact with peers, subordinate and those with higher authority within and outside organization, willingness and flexibility to travel extensively/globally without restriction, fluent verbal and written English skills.
Should these positions interest you, kindly send your email with resume and quote the position code on the email subject within 1 week to :
PO BOX 6941 JKSST 12069