SGS is the world’s largest inspection, verification and testing company with over 53,000 employees in over 142 countries. We are currently in need of qualified & dynamic individuals for our expanding operations for some positions
We, at SGS, believe that happy customers come from happy employees and understand that people are at the center of our success. If you feel that you have the qualities required to become part of our SGS team then we would very much like to hear from you.
We are looking for individuals who are competitive, profit driven, and have the energy to deliver. People who keep things simple, act quickly and decisively and above all “act with integrity”.
AGRI BUSINESS MANAGER
PART OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create / identify and provide SOP, guidelines and manuals for the business. Use and respect where possible the procedures, guidelines and manuals issued by principals.
- Provide technical support and coordinate training for staff.
- Ensure uniformity and a high standard of execution and reporting.
- Assume responsibility for rates and quotations.
- Ensure that the safety of personnel, facilities and equipment is never compromised.
- Translate business plan & strategy into pragmatic action plans and execution.
- Operate to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Statement of Integrity.
- Familiar with Agricultural products
- Technical knowledge and experience in related industry
- Able to work independently and coordinate several activities simultaneously with regular communications to all parties.
- Able to interact with clients.
- Able to travel outstation.
- Applies judgment and acts according to Company Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Able to read and understand financial figures / P&L
- Mature and good attitude,
- Min. 8-10 years experience in Agri Industry,
- College degree in Business Administration, Agriculture or related field.
- Result-oriented and able to work under-pressure with limited of time.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written English communication.
Send your application (put code in Subject) and update CV in English (less than 150kb, PDF)
with current photographs listing present salary with enclosed references to :
No later than two week after this advertisement.
Only suitable candidates will be notified